Review of major Canadian Competition Law developments over the past year, including: Criminal, Reviewable Matters, Mergers, Marketing Practices, Private Enforcement, The Long Arm of US Antitrust, Across the Pond Top Stories
- Can indirect purchasers sue for price-fixing losses?
- Bureau reverses the charges on hidden fees
- Court throws the book at Yellow Page business directory scam
Review of all Canadian Competition Law developments over the past year, plus some US developments, including: Mergers, Criminal, Private Actions, Reviewable Matters, Marketing Practices, The Long Arm of US Antitrust Top Stories
- Indirect purchasers cannot sue
- Damages no longer required?
- The wired and the wireless
- Winds of change
- Credit card rules challenged... priceless?
- Rebates, savings and gift cards