The Competition Bureau has approved the merger between Dow and DuPont, two companies that specialise in crop protection products and packaging plastics. To alleviate any negative impact that the proposed transaction may have on competition and innovation, both companies have agreed under a consent agreement to sell a portion of their respective businesses to other competitors in the market.
THE LITIGATORAffleck Greene McMurtry LLP
365 Bay Street, Suite 200 · Toronto, Canada
416 360 2800 · firstname.lastname@example.org · www.thelitigator.ca
- Greene, Dekker, Osborne and Binetti recognized in Best Lawyers in Canada© 2018
- James C. Orr rejoins Affleck Greene McMurtry LLP
- Michael Binetti to Moderate Teleconference on Recent Marketing Enforcement Trends
In The Media
- Christopher Somerville interviewed on Law Times TV: What happens when social media and securities law intersect?
- Michael Osborne quoted in Law Times: Tech firm sues after bid-rigging acquittal
- No Work No Pay – Fee Sharing Agreements Are Subject To Court’s Review – Wendy Sun
Most Read Articles
Subscribe to our monthly eNewsletter
Contact the Editors