The Competition Bureau has approved the merger between Dow and DuPont, two companies that specialise in crop protection products and packaging plastics. To alleviate any negative impact that the proposed transaction may have on competition and innovation, both companies have agreed under a consent agreement to sell a portion of their respective businesses to other competitors in the market.
THE LITIGATORAffleck Greene McMurtry LLP
365 Bay Street, Suite 200 · Toronto, Canada
416 360 2800 · email@example.com · www.thelitigator.ca
- Few simple guidelines to ensure you and yours enjoy the best of the holiday season.
- AGM proud to support LIMITLESS: The Special Olympics Canada Gala
- Fiona Campbell, Competition Tribunal Procedures 101
In The Media
- Daphne Hooper Quoted on CBC News: Frustrated by fine print, car-buying couple learns you don’t always get what you pay for
- Michael Binetti Quoted in Toronto Star: MLSE imposes 30% scalper surcharge on Leafs and Raptors Tickets
- Ken Dekker quoted in Law Times: A Potential National Securities Regulator Raises Concerns
Most Read Articles
Subscribe to our monthly eNewsletter
Contact the Editors