Kingspan, a global seller and manufacturer of building products, has reached a consent agreement with the Competition Bureau to sell a manufacturing facility in order to complete its acquisition of business rival Vicwest. In response to the Bureau’s concern that the acquisition would likely result in a substantial lessening of competition for the supply of insulated metal panels in Ontario due to the elimination of competition, the Vicwest Westeel agricultural division in Hamilton will be sold to Ag Growth International following the completion of the Kingspan-Vicwest merger.
THE LITIGATORAffleck Greene McMurtry LLP
365 Bay Street, Suite 200 · Toronto, Canada
416 360 2800 · firstname.lastname@example.org · www.thelitigator.ca
- Affleck Greene McMurtry LLP welcomes Kyle Taylor to the Partner’s Table
- Few simple guidelines to ensure you and yours enjoy the best of the holiday season.
- AGM proud to support LIMITLESS: The Special Olympics Canada Gala
In The Media
- Daphne Hooper Quoted on CBC News: Frustrated by fine print, car-buying couple learns you don’t always get what you pay for
- Michael Binetti Quoted in Toronto Star: MLSE imposes 30% scalper surcharge on Leafs and Raptors Tickets
- Ken Dekker quoted in Law Times: A Potential National Securities Regulator Raises Concerns
Most Read Articles
Subscribe to our monthly eNewsletter
Contact the Editors